When We Are Closed
Call 999 in an Emergency
– acute chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency
Out of Hours Services
NHS 111 provide cover for our telephone lines out of hours from 18.30-8am and at weekends. You can call them on 111. Please only contact NHS 111 out of hours if you feel you have an urgent need that will not wait until we are open at 8am on the next weekday morning.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency.
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service.
- You don’t know who to call.
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next.